Friday, February 12, 2010

Repo Atv Calgary Lawsuit On Repossesion Of ATV?

Lawsuit on repossesion of ATV? - repo atv calgary

I bought a quad from a person with a long history. He took the money, never paid the loan. The bank owns the yard and goes temporarily. ATV.

Is there a legal way to take in order to obtain account information and copies of information to demonstrate that the invoice was not paid? I have been in touch with the bank and know who I am, but you can legally find out the evidence before the courts?

How do I get photos and a written contract or letter of the Quad repo'd A lack of "resource" breach of contract?

I am still for the amount you paid (2500). Can I continue the amount of background checks, I had received to purchase to your address and phone number, because he provided false information concerning his location?

Other ideas seemd be useful and appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can sue for damages and costs, to see how filing fees, service charges and reasonable expenses.

Anonymous said...

You can sue for damages and costs, to see how filing fees, service charges and reasonable expenses.

Post a Comment