Friday, February 19, 2010

Bloated Stomach Milk Allergy Do I Have A Digestive Disorder/allergy?

Do i have a digestive disorder/allergy? - bloated stomach milk allergy

Okay, eat very healthy. I'm going to eat often, almost never drink soda and daily exercise, I (on the track and also includes a gym). So here is an example of what we could eat in one day:
Oatmeal with soy milk, honey and bananas
Almond butter and blueberry preserves sandwich wheat bread
Soya nuggets in tomato sauce and salad and stir Health

... But the problem is that, whenever you eat, sooo much to me swollen, literally, without exaggeration, it seems that I'm pregnant. I speak in the stomach a little flat at the end of the day is great, and I gained 5 pounds (after I wake up lost). Why is this so? Is this normal?

2 comments:

Medicine Woman said...

I have gastroparesis is an eating disorder, and if you do not eat all that swell, until I am 9 months pregnant. My son has, but not all the time. His problem is, gas, gas-made pills, when x bloating and flatulence disappeared. My first question would be, your bowel movements every day and moved even with all the fibers are at least 2 times per day. Sounds like gas to me, because my son has the same problem. Banana is a food connection and keep your bowels, as they should. He would peaches or strawberries or something other than bananas for a while and perhaps try to soybeans, not everyone can tolerate a lot from him. Try it with the X-gas after eating. Basically, you exaggerate. If you do not improve with these changes, you should a gastroenterologist. My foodremains in the stomach for a week at a time, and my stomach is completely closed. I do not think you have what I have, but if these changes do not help, you should choose a doctor what he knows about his first donor to consult, I started on pills, but I never get better is getting worse, and RD I do not know why. But none of them treat me so bad because I say there is nothing they can do. I vitamins, minerals and electrolytes intravenously a few, but now I'm getting worse. If no improvement occurs, please consult a physician

kity said...

I think you should talk to your doctor. Those who can not really be good. It may be normal, I think not, freak, but used to go to my aunt, and I had to do something with it, not completely digest it all. I had pills for your intestines to function properly. But that can happen. Sorry.

Post a Comment