Saturday, January 30, 2010

Does Nipple Piercing Hurt How Badly Does The Nipple Piercing Hurt In Comparison To Other Piercing/tattoos?

How badly does the nipple piercing hurt in comparison to other piercing/tattoos? - does nipple piercing hurt

I have a high tolerance for pain, had my nipple as my tongue piercing other than ears were back in 2003, and even an orgasm both with ... But I like pain, so hey, Par for the Course.

The only drawback I have more than 4 years to have found is that if I go without a bra, and I did not graduate, I hope that my nipples ball is not so, unless in the rings. ..

I am a mother and nipple rings no problems with breastfeeding. He took the rings to feed, easy to clean, and put the ring back, no problem, just a few minutes longer worth it.

Piercings and tattoos are not really comparable to a pain scale, as they two completely different feelings. But I must say, having been my nipples (12g), 6 earrings (2-16g, 2-14g and 2-8g) and a ring 12g belly, my breasts heal less painful and easier and faster. My customers usually say the same about their experiences nipple.

2 comments:

Sheryl R said...

I do not know ... I never exceeded just my ears. That? to make my stomach! UR u really sure that you do something .. could leave some very negative effects! I have 2 tattoos, and yes, it hurt when I get it - say, no matter what they are!

Robert N said...

like a man her children alone for the love of his di-s.

Post a Comment