Thursday, December 17, 2009

Plan B Frequent Urination Took Plan B 2 Days Past Ovulation?

Took plan b 2 days past ovulation? - plan b frequent urination

The condom broke the Plan B could not (and later two days earlier!)
It has three tries before my period was due. one positive and two negative.
Two days ago, on the 6th, when I saw the light pink dried barley
When I went and has not started yet, because
I thought it was strange, because not serious, but I have a very strong current and does not start, the light is difficult.
I know that spotting is a side effect of the pill, but I have even taken before and nothing happened, and my period came on time.
As with all signs of my first pregnancy
Chest pain
frequent urination
Back pain
my period is due today

Do you think that the pregnancy of his soul?
Has anyone gone through this or knows someone who has?
Has anyone become pregnant after taking Plan B?
Information please, no rude comments only make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment